ABOUT THE COMPANY MARRIOT
Founded almost 100 years ago, today Marriott International is the world’s largest and most global lodging company. When you work with Marriott, you have the world’s leading travel company behind you, every step of the way. There’s a reason Marriott’s culture is so celebrated in the industry.
Our legacy of “putting people first” goes back to our earliest days. What it means is that taking care of our Marriott family – our owners and their employees – leads to great experiences for our guests.
As Marriott changes and grows, our business strategy remains firmly rooted in our values.
- Put People First: “Take care of the associates and they will take care of the customers, and the customers will come back again and again.” This is our founder’s philosophy. It has made Marriott a great place to work for over 90 years.
- Pursue Excellence: Our dedication to the customer shows in everything we do. We take pride in the details—every day, in every destination worldwide.
- Embrace Change: Innovation has always been part of the Marriott story. We’re driven to anticipate our customers’ changing needs with new brands, new global locations and new guest experiences.
- Act with Integrity: How we do business is as important as the business we do. We hold ourselves to uncompromising ethical and legal standards.
CORPORATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Marriott International offers students the opportunity to find an internship that’s right for you, putting your education to work. The Marriott International Corporate Internship Program offers all participants an enriching and memorable learning experience.
Interns will experience an innovative learning environment that will provide an opportunity to build skills and gain exposure in the exciting world of hospitality through meaningful projects, on-the-job training, coaching, and support. You’ll gain hands-on experience in the exciting world of hotel operations and hospitality from a corporate view. You’ll build skills to help prepare you to develop a career path.
As a marketing trainee, you will have the opportunity to support Country Director of Marketing in developing and executing marketing strategies to promote Marriott Bonvoy portfolios in market and key sources market, destination marketing, F&B marketing and loyalty marketing activation.
- Assist in Marketing Campaign: Assist CDOM in the execution of marketing campaign and promotions, both online and offline
- Content Creation: Contribute to content creation, including copywriting
- Event Coordination: Support the planning and execution of marketing events, media famtrip organizing, KOL trip organizing
- Members Communication: Assist in creating the content and update merchandising platforms, email marketing campaigns.
- Public Relation: Assist in preparing media release, handling media inquiries, work closely with PR retainer on media clippings.
- General Duties / Administrative Matters
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing Communications or relevant courses attained.
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in handling marketing communications & digital marketing.
- Great interpersonal skills & communication skills.
- Proactive & teamwork.
- Able to start work as soon as possible.
HẠN CUỐI: 25/11/2023
Xem và tương tác trực tiếp với nhà tuyển dụng trên FB group: Digica (Search theo tên công ty)