Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy with electric cars, solar and integrated renewable energy solutions for homes and businesses.
Tesla was founded in 2003 by a group of engineers who wanted to prove that people didn’t need to compromise to drive electric – that electric vehicles can be better, quicker and more fun to drive than gasoline cars. Today, Tesla builds not only all-electric vehicles but also infinitely scalable clean energy generation and storage products. Tesla believes the faster the world stops relying on fossil fuels and moves towards a zero-emission future, the better.
What To Expect
International Students: If your work authorization is through CPT, please consult your school on your ability to work 40 hours per week before applying. Again, please do not apply until you know you can work 40 hours per week. Many students will be limited to part-time during the academic year.
Internship Program at Tesla
The Internship Recruiting Team is driven by the passion to recognize and develop emerging talent. Our year-round program places the best students in positions where they will grow technically, professionally, and personally through their experience working closely with their Manager, Mentor, and team. We are dedicated to providing an experience that allows the intern to experience life at Tesla by including them in projects that are critical to their team’s success.
- Tesla Design Studio – Hawthorne, CA
About The Team
The Design Content team is responsible for defining and upholding the Tesla tone of voice within customer facing content (web, social, events, email communications, etc. The team helps decide how and where we speak to customers and owners – sharing the latest product changes, features and more.
What You’ll Do
- Support the design content and copywriting team globally on emails, web, social and in-app messages
- Track the success of our content efforts via reporting on our analytics
- Work cross-functionally with broader Design Studio teams to execute content ideas
- Write copy for customer-facing communications based on a brief or outline of requirements
- Adhere to project deadlines and communicate milestones to project partners
- Proof-read and edit drafted copy from internal teams
- Investigate and validate copy for accuracy
- Brainstorm creative and innovative ways to engage with customers and owners
- Track and log content analytics
What You’ll Bring
- Specific project assignments and required technical aptitude will vary:
- Working towards a degree in Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or another related field currently
- Excellent copywriting/editing skills
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
- Ability and comfortable with delivering under tight timing constraints
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative mindset
- Bonus: Experience writing for school newspaper
- As a full-time Tesla Intern, you will be eligible for:
- Aetna PPO and HSA plans > 2 medical plan options with $0 payroll deduction
- Family-building, fertility, adoption and surrogacy benefits
- Dental (including orthodontic coverage) and vision plans. Both have an option with a $0 payroll contribution
- Company Paid (Health Savings Account) HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Medical Plan with HSA
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- LGBTQ+ care concierge services
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Company Paid Basic Life, AD&D, and short-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick time after 90 days of employment and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- Voluntary benefits to include: critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, theft & legal services, and pet insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discounts and perks program
- Expected Compensation
$20.00 – $50.00 + benefits
Pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
Xem và tương tác trực tiếp với nhà tuyển dụng trên FB group: Digica (Search theo tên công ty)